Win a free photo shoot!

>> Friday, February 26, 2010






Um, yea...I got nothin'

Okay, so I've been taking pictures for a while now and have been trying to think of a great name for my photography business with no luck. I've been using Photos by Carrie, but it just doesn't have that je ne sais quoi I'm looking for. I have some fabulous new equipment and fresh new ideas but still don't have a new name. That's where you come in. I know so many clever and witty people and I figured one of you will be able to come up with something great. I'm looking for a name that is:
  • Professional
  • Hip and cool (but not too hip and cool)
  • Somewhat generic (to cover the multiple types of photography that I do-from babies to business head shots)
  • Unique - something that can have its own URL and doesn't already have a facebook page.
The winner will receive a free photo shoot with 40 or more edited images on disk and the photos will be featured on my blog and new Facebook Fan Page. The photo shoot must take place in the local San Francisco bay area.  For all you in the Houston area, please enter too--but the photo shoot would take place in the Houston area when I am in town.

To enter the contest, add a comment below with your name suggestion.  Or, if you don't want to share your idea with everyone else, go to http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/5JK8B36 and enter there.  If more than one person submits the same name and I choose it, the one submitted first will win.  All entries must be submitted by Monday, March 8, at 5:00 pm PST.

Get your thinking caps on, don't be shy, and good luck!  While you're here, check out the rest of my blog. I can't wait to hear from you.

Carrie

8 comments:

Stephanie February 27, 2010 at 5:47 PM  

so fun! I still have to think about my suggestion but Steve wanted to throw his hat into the ring: F Stop Photography.

Unknown March 1, 2010 at 5:11 PM  

My husband's suggestions are:
Carrie's Looking Glass
The Memory Chest

I am still trying to come up with mine!

Dana Cran

Shelby March 2, 2010 at 2:31 PM  

Essence Photography
Essence of Life

still working!!!

Shelby Barron

Shelby March 2, 2010 at 2:57 PM  

Verve Photography
Footsteps " "
Impressions " "
Expressions " "
I'm trying to think of a word to go in front of the last 2, I'll get back!!

Shelby

Stephanie March 2, 2010 at 9:55 PM  

Cane Island Photography (Katy, TX used to be called Cane Island)

...more to come

Unknown March 3, 2010 at 3:10 PM  

Custom Clicks
Custom Clicks by Carrie
Pose Photography
Photofied by Carrie ;)
Snaps
Snaps by Carrie

The Sharma Clan

Unknown March 3, 2010 at 3:12 PM  

I forgot:

Captures
Captured by Carrie

....will think of more
Noshin

Unknown March 7, 2010 at 7:17 PM  

Click & Capture ~ Noshin

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP