Drumroll please...

>> Friday, March 12, 2010

After receiving many creative and interesting (you know who you are) entries, I am please to announce that I have selected a winner.  Congratulations to Kristen Loughmiller for her suggestion of Life Prints!  I will be calling my business Life Prints Photography by Carrie, (a.k.a. Life Prints by Carrie).  I love the new name and am so excited to start using it.  Be on the lookout for an announcement about my new FaceBook Fan Page.  I will be posting pictures from Kristen's photo shoot once we've completed it.

Thanks for participating in the contest.  It was a lot of fun.

1 comments:

Stephanie March 13, 2010 at 8:49 PM  

Yeah!! I'm glad it all worked out and congrats Kristen on a free photoshoot :)

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP